Disclosures and consent to the processing of personal data.
Disclosures under Article 13 of the Privacy Code;
1. Purposes and methods of processing. The purpose of processing: the data processing will be made to allow the supply of the required services and ( limiting to services which provide for a consideration) to provide for relative billing and subsequent tax obligation. The recorded data can also be used for statistical reports about our activity, as well as for sending to the person information concerning the same. Where necessary, for the above reasons, the data may be disclosed also to third parties. Methods of processing: the data will be treated mainly through electronic and computer systems and stored on computer supports, on paper supports or on any other suitable support, in compliance with the minimum security measures.
2. C) Obligatory nature and consequences of the refusal of the data. All required data are obligatory, in the event of failed insertion any of them the person can not enjoy about requested service.
D)Subject to which data can be communicated – scope of dissemination. Where necessary the purposes referred to in paragraph A), the data may also be desclosed to third parties outside the assignment contract.
E) Rights. With respect to the processing of personal data under article 7 Privacy Code; 1. The person has the right to obtain the confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
2) The person has the right to be informed:
1. origin of personal data; b) the purposes and methods of processing; c) the logic applied in the case of processing with electronic instruments; d) of identity of the owner managers, and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or that they may know as designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or appointees.
3) The person has the right to obtain: a) the updating, correction or, if interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed violation of the Law.Including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the certification that the operations referred to in paragraph A and B have been notified, as also related to their contents, to whose to whome the data were communicated or dissiminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared to protected right.
4) The person has the right to object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data concernin him, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market surveys or commercial communication.
F) Owner of the processing is Grassi Trade Srl.